Friday 3 June 2011

Weekend at Cara’s (from my journal - Sept 30-Oct 1, 2010)

I got to Cara’s at about 7 or 8 pm. Jalen was not impressed. Lol. Blame it on BH and our cuddle session. But HOW could I say no? It was worth every minute.

I arrived there to find her and her friend Rob listening to remix CD’s that he had made for her. He is a cop and part time DJ at the local bar. The remix CD’s were totally vibing with my steroid high. I was nearly dancing in my seat, and VERY hyper. I was talking a mile a minute and they both had the biggest eyes looking at me, thinking that “This girl is NUTS!” Cara was really worried, and asked me,”Oh, God, you are gonna keep me up ALL night long, aren’t you?” I said, “Don’t worry; they gave me Ativan to bring me down again before bed. I’m all set.”

I kept asking Rob to get me a pair of official police handcuffs, with keys, to go along with my naughty police officer outfit. He was laughing, thinking I was joking. I was so not joking.




No comments:

Post a Comment